We realize that this time of distancing and isolation can make many of us feel like we are cut off from the help we might need. Our staff desires to be praying for you even as we cannot be physically near. If you need more assistance, please contact us or the church office. Below you will find an additional list of resources that might be helpful in this time of pandemic.
- COVID-19 General FAQ – Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
- Elderly Congregant Living FAQ – Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
- Los Angeles Community Resources Guide – Los Angeles City Board of Public Works
- Immigrant Eligibility for Public Programs During COVID-19 Protecting Immigrant Families
- Testing and Treatment for Immigrants – Los Angeles County Office of Immigrant Affairs
- Families in need of food or diapers – San Gabriel Valley Service Center; 626-575-5431 to schedule pick-up