Evergreen-LA Online Giving through the Fellowship One Portal is configured to accept direct payments from a personal checking or savings account. Credit card payments are also accepted (we currently accept VISA, MasterCard, and Discover).
CLICK TO GIVE
Online Giving FAQs
- What if I forgot my User ID and/or Password? Click here and follow the instructions.
- Can I designate my donation? Yes. Contributions can be directed to a particular fund (for example, General, Sedaqah, Building, or Missions Fund).
- Can I determine the frequency of my contribution? Yes. You can make either a one-time gift or schedule a regular gift (weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly). You can modify or cancel scheduled contributions any time prior to the designated transaction date. Once the contribution has been processed, however, it cannot be canceled or refunded.
- How can I be assured of the privacy and security of my personal information? We have taken steps to maximize the security of financial transactions that are accepted on our website. Credit card and bank account processing is accomplished using secure processing services. Your entry of this information is encrypted and scrambled when transmitted.
- What can I do after I create an Evergreen-LA Online Giving account?
- Make secure online contributions (no need to re-enter your personal information each time you give).
- View your giving history -up to two years (please allow up to five business days for your giving history to be updated).
- Update your personal information with any changes.
- Access and print tax-related information and annual giving statement.
- Register for upcoming Evergreen-LA events, classes, and groups.
The online giving registration form requires personal contact information (name, address), and demographic information (date of birth). Evergreen-LA will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. This information is stored in your file in a secure environment separate from our website.
For more information, contact Susan Chen: email@example.com